Residential Education and USC Housing are proud to offer our students the opportunity to live in a variety of housing options, especially our living learning communities, thematic second-year residential colleges, and gender inclusive housing.
Second-Year Residential Colleges
- Bohnett Residential College– Social Action through Entrepreneurship
- Cale Residential College – Global Perspectives
- Cowlings Residential College – Arts & Cultures
- Ilium Residential College – Sophomore Honors
- Irani Residential College – Performance Science
- McMorrow Residential College – Innovation & Design
- Nemirovsky Residential College – Sustainability
Gender Inclusive Housing
We offer gender inclusive housing at a variety of locations within USC Housing for our students who wish to live in a gender inclusive apartment.