The Residential Education staff at the University of Southern California provides community, support services, and education for 10,000 students living within USC Housing. Residential Education has three unique graduate assistantships designed to add practical experience alongside graduate student’s coursework and prepare them for an entry-level, full-time position in Student Affairs.
- Graduate Residential College Coordinator (GRCC)
- Graduate Assistant for Residential Community Standards
- Graduate Assistant for Residential Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Must be enrolled as a student in a graduate program at the University of Southern California
- Work Experience: prior work experience in residence life is preferred
- Leadership Experience: demonstrate leadership skills and ability to work effectively with staff and students
If you are interested in any of the positions above, please follow the instructions on our Application Process page.