The Residential College/Community Coordinator (RCC) is a full-time, live-in professional staff member who plays an integral role in creating a residential community that encourages student and community engagement. RCCs are expected to incorporate the mission, vision, and core values of Residential Education into their work while at USC. This position performs a variety of important daily operation tasks including supervision of student staff, advising of student leadership, adjudicating residential judicial cases, managing their community’s budget, and serving on department committees. Click here for the RCC Position Description
- Education: Master’s Degree required
- Work Experience: minimum of two years of post-Master work experience
- Supervision Experience: minimum of two years of supervisory experience
- Salary: $49,920/year
- Live-In Accommodations: furnished 1-2 bedroom apartment and meal package
- Benefits: full USC benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Pets: RCCs are allowed to have one dog or cat (see ResEd pet policy)
- Professional Development: we believe professional development (both professional and positional) is very important to the RCC position.
- Funds: every RCC receives $1,000/year.
- ResEd Task Forces: opportunity to participate in ResEd task forces.