We are excited for you to arrive on campus this August! As we wait for information from USC Housing about the move-in process, please check your email (the one associated with your Housing contract) and check back here later. We’ll post updates to our Instagram and send a newsletter later this summer to help you prepare for living on-campus. Move-In Days are always some of the most exciting days for us. We can’t wait to welcome you, and for you to get to know your community.
Here are some helpful resources:
- Familiarize yourself with what life will be like in USC Housing during COVID-19
- Visit the USC Housing website for more information about housing contracts and amenities
- View floor plans of rooms through an interactive map
- Read answers to Frequently Asked Questions about 2020-2021 university housing
- See the answers to many other Student FAQs on the USC Coronavirus Website
All Housing residents are expected to abide by all USC Housing Policies as outlined in the USC Housing & Hospitality Services Contract & Living Agreement. Please take the time to read through all policies outlined in the contract. Our team addresses violations through the Residential Education Review process.
As you get ready for move-in, please take note of important items to bring with you, and things to leave at home. We are excited for you to make your space a comfortable home away from home.