The Residential College Ambassador program is an alumni network of former Residential College residents who create, carry, and uphold the traditions and culture of their First-Year Residential College. Our goal is to create an opportunity for continued engagement and to continue building leadership skills. The Residential College Ambassador (RCA) serves as a mentor to incoming First-Year Residential College residents by preparing them and then welcoming them to their new home. The RCA responsibilities are listed below.
- Serve as positive role models for incoming Residential College residents
- Be available over the summer via email to answer questions from incoming residents regarding life in the residence hall, what to pack/expect, etc.
- Maintain presence on the Residential College Facebook group in collaboration with Senior Staff
- Plan programs in collaboration with Building Government and Resident Assistants
- Serve as mentor for Residential College students
- Ambassadors T-Shirt
- Meals during Ambassador Training and Move-In day
- Admission to all planned activities and trips
- Possible priority move-in (early move-in to USC Housing spaces)