To ensure a safe environment on-campus and in USC Housing, we are implementing the following policies for all students. Your commitment to following these policies plays a critical role in maintaining a healthy and safe environment for yourself, your residential community, and the entire USC community:
- Complete Your Training: To return to campus, you must take the mandatory ‘Health, Hygiene and Safety Training’ module in TrojanLearn (requires flash-compatible browser). This will help you better understand the health and hygiene requirements for returning to campus, and why it’s important for you to be aware of how the virus spreads. You will not be able to complete the Trojan Check and reservation without completing this first.
- Trojan Check: You will need to complete a daily wellness assessment (Trojan Check) affirming that you have not recently been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19, and that you are not currently experiencing any symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Within one hour of completing the training module above, you will have access to Trojan Check.
- The Trojan Check system will generate an automatic scannable code (on your phone, or downloadable) that you will use to gain entry.
- Questions? View an overview video of Trojan Check along with step-by-step videos for how to log in and complete your wellness assessment.
- Read and Abide by the Trojan Commitment: As Trojans, we fight on. As a community that supports and respects one another, we must all join the fight against COVID-19. United and committed, we will prevent the virus from spreading. Commit to protect yourself, your peers, your neighbors and the entire Trojan community. When we all thrive, we all succeed.
- Wear a Face Covering: You must wear a face covering at all times. Watch a brief video about how to wear and care for cloth face coverings.
- Adhere to Physical Distancing: You must maintain a 6-foot (2 meter) distance from others at all times.
- Wash Your Hands. Please do this before you enter your living space and after you leave, before, during and after preparing food, before eating food, after using the toilet, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing, and after touching garbage. Watch a brief video about how to properly wash your hands with soap and water.
- Regularly clean high-touch surfaces (door handles, light switches, etc.) in your living space with a disinfectant.
- Regularly wash your clothes, sheets and towels.